We back with that good work from the Guru himself Mr Dutch.. (Who's 🐐?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We back with that good work from the Guru himself Mr Dutch.. (Who's 🐐?)

https://xciledtv.wordpress.com/2016/...is-no-g-o-a-t/

Re: We back with that good work from the Guru himself Mr Dutch.. (Who's 🐐?)

trash

Comment

Originally posted by jdporter View Post
      trash
      My Biggest fan always the first to comment

Comment

It seems just bunch of personal considerations about the meaning of GOAT (apart from saying it's the "greatest of all time").

It's not trash, it's just... the same trash any other person would say. In the beginning you say: GOAT is under analysed, but you produced no analysis at all.
        Don't get me wrong, you don't have to be analytic, but if you claim it's needed and then you do nothing of it...
        Money Over Bitches < Loyalty Over Money < Realness Over Everything

R.O.E

Originally posted by Diogenes of Sinope
        Saying Cassidy is the GOAT makes as much sense as saying Dizaster won.

Comment

Originally posted by ruivirtual View Post
          It seems just bunch of personal considerations about the meaning of GOAT (apart from saying it's the "greatest of all time").

It's not trash, it's just... the same trash any other person would say. In the beginning you say: GOAT is under analysed, but you produced no analysis at all.
          Don't get me wrong, you don't have to be analytic, but if you claim it's needed and then you do nothing of it...
          I will definitely let Dutch know

Comment

Originally posted by Forensic Tv View Post

I will definitely let Dutch know
            Lol. It's trash.

Comment

This is what Dutch had to say.... Obviously I am analyzing it cause the whole point Is people not taking these into.consideration when calling folks the goat

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X